Who We Are
At Porter Home Health Services LLC, we believe that home is where the best care is provided. We are committed to providing the highest quality of in-home care services in DFW, Texas. Our daily goals are to enhance safety, prevent falls and high hospital bills, prevent bed sores, decrease depression, and help individuals with mental/physical disabilities maintain their independence while in the comfort of their own homes.
We understand that every individual has unique needs, preferences, and goals. That’s why we take a personalized approach to care, developing customized care plans based on each individual’s specific needs and preferences. We are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of our clients and their families.
Why Choose Us
With over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, we have the knowledge, expertise, and compassion to deliver personalized care that meets your unique needs. All of our caregivers are handpicked, compassionate certified nursing assistants and delivers quality care from the heart.
Our caregivers have access to over 3,500 hours of specialty training. Staff at Porter Home Care Services are also CPR certified, ensuring that you receive the highest level of care possible. We conduct extensive background checks on all of our caregivers. Very importantly, we’re insured and bonded, giving you peace of mind knowing you’re in safe and trustworthy hands.
Our commitment to raising the standards of non-medical home care services means that we’re dedicated to exceeding your expectations in everything we do. We treat each of our clients with respect and dignity as if they were a member of our own family. We’re dedicated to promoting our clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and we go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
To provide the highest quality, non-medical home care services that will create a better life each and every day for our clients. We dedicate every minute spent assisting and helping them remain as independent as possible in their Dallas-Fort Worth homes and communities, by delivering the same quality of care that we would want for our own loved ones.
To become a trusted name and home care provider of choice in Texas for all seniors, individuals with disabilities, and their families who only want the best care through both our A-list caregivers and supervisory staff.
- We have the best-certified caregivers in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
- Our caregivers are handpicked and compassionate.
- We run extensive background checks on every staff member.
- We conduct reference checks on each caregiver.
- All caregivers are professional, certified, and highly trained to give the best home care service. We also provide continuing education and training year-round to enhance skills.
- We offer immediate non-medical in home care assistance and support.
- Our caregivers in the Dallas-Fort Worth region and surrounding areas are experienced and reliable.
- We have a very low caregiver turnover rate.
- Our caregivers are consistent and dependable.
- We offer same-day complimentary initial assessments.
We have over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including non-medical home care. Our care aides and staff are qualified to service clients all over Dallas-Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
- Over 20 years of experience serving seniors suffering from strokes and brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, and many others
- Over 20 years of experience serving individuals of all ages suffering from mental illnesses/disorders such as depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, OCD, anxiety, and other disorders
- Over 20 years of experience helping and assisting individuals of all ages who had major surgeries and accidents
We provide our non-medical home care staff with over 50 courses of specialty training, including but not limited to:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Physical disabilities and chronic conditions
- Continuous End Of Life Care
- Cancer care
- Heart disease care
- Parkinson’s disease care
- Diabetes mellitus care
- Care after a stroke
- Post Op (Care after surgery)
Get in Touch
Get in touch with us today to learn about all the ways we can help you or your loved one with our compassionate in home care services. We are here to provide quality care 24 hrs a day, 7 days/week!